SHOW DATES AND FLYERS HAVE BEEN ADDED TO OUR EVENTS PAGE
Wed, Sep 07|
General Membership Meeting
Please contact us for our current meeting location
Time & Location
Sep 07, 2022, 7:30 PM – 8:30 PM
TLRC Arena, 9001 Cherry Avenue, Orangevale, CA 95662
About the event
Want to have fun with your horse and make tons of memories with great people? Come check us out at our General Membership Meeting and find out what we're all about.
Become a Member
Any interested person over the age of 18 and their immediate resident family members can become a member.
1. Obtain an application from the Welcoming Chairperson (at any General Meeting).
2. Attend three (3) business meetings within a six (6) month period after submission of application.
3. Submit, to the club treasurer, the $20.00 initiation fee and dues to the end of the year. Annual dues are $60.00 (which includes yourself, spouse and children within your household) and have a valid homeowner’s/renter’s insurance policy.
4. Acceptance, by secret ballot, by two-thirds (2/3) majority of the voting membership present.
5. You will then receive a notification by mail regarding acceptance. If accepted your membership will become effective on the first (1st) of the month following notification. Applicants not accepted will receive a refund of the initiation fee and dues by return mail.
6. Children of active members may request continuance of their membership by submitting an application to the Welcoming Chairperson and following the same procedures as new members in 3, 4 and 5. No initiation fee requested.