Wed, May 04|
General Membership Meeting
Please contact us for our current meeting location
Time & Location
May 04, 2022, 7:30 PM – 8:30 PM
TLRC Arena, 9001 Cherry Avenue, Orangevale, CA 95662
About the event
Want to have fun with your horse and make tons of memories with great people? Come check us out at our General Membership Meeting and find out what we're all about.
Become a Member
Any interested person over the age of 18 and their immediate resident family members can become a member.
1. Submit an application to the Welcoming Chairperson (at any General Meeting) stating intention of joining. Please email email@example.com for additional information for an application and additional information.
2. Attend three (3) business meetings within a six (6) month period after submission of application.
3. Submit, to the club treasurer, the $20.00 initiation fee and dues to the end of the year. Annual dues are $60.00 (which includes yourself, spouse and children within your household) and a current copy of your homeowner’s/renter’s insurance.
4. Acceptance, by secret ballot, by two-thirds (2/3) majority of the voting membership present.
5. You will then receive a notification by mail regarding acceptance. If accepted your membership will become effective on the first (1st) of the month following notification. Applicants not accepted will receive a refund of the initiation fee and dues by return mail.
6. Children of active members may request continuance of their membership by submitting an application to the Welcoming Chairperson and following the same procedures as new members in 3, 4 and 5. No initiation fee requested.